Let's talk about fun.
Even in difficult times like the coronavirus pandemic, you need to have fun and enjoy yourself.
Because joyful activities will boost your immune system and help you cope with the situation.
It’s not about feasting in time of plague, but new ideas on how to remain active and enjoy yourself during the quarantine. And the answer is – try something you usually have no time to do. See places far, far away. Learn about amazing things that have been created by people from all over the world.
When you have time on your hands, there are many possibilities out there to explore. You can visit museums, listen to a symphony, or watch ballet from another continent for free!
Unfamiliar with art?
Grab this opportunity to learn – you may love it!
The Hermitage, the Louvre, museums of Amsterdam, London, and NY – just look at the list below!
- 1The State Hermitage Museum, St.-Petersburg, Russia
- 2A five-hour tour through The State Hermitage Museum, shot on the iPhone 11 Pro with one take in 4K (you don’t need to reanimate your Russian 😜)
- 3The Metropolitan Opera live stream in HD every day
- 4The Vienna Opera also hosts free broadcasts during quarantine
- 5Bolshoi Theater Ballet, Moscow, Russia
- 6Google Arts and Culture Projects
- 7The Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 8The State Tretyakov Gallery in Moscow, Russia
- 9Das Kunsthistorisches Museum in Vienna, Austria
- 10The Uffizi Museum, Italy
- 11The Louvre in Paris, France – online tours and videos
- 12The State Russian Museum in St.-Petersburg
- 13The British Museum, London – online collection and virtual tours
- 14The Vatican, Italy
- 15Museo del Prado, Spain
- 16The Metropolitan Museum, NY
- 17The New York Museum of Modern Art
- 18The Guggenheim Museum
- 19The Dali Theatre Museum
- 21The Smithsonian Museum, Washington DC
- 22The National Museum in Krakow, Poland
- 23The National Museum of Fine Arts in Budapest, Hungary
- 24New York Museums
And let me hear what you loved the most – just drop me an email.